INFORMATION ABOUT US
The website goddyn.eu (“Site”) is operated by GODDYN BV (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). The Company is a company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, having its registered office at Vandevorstweg 4, BE-3461 Bekkevoort, Belgium, registered with the register of legal entities (Leuven) under number 0842 005 629.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Company.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the Company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact page. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Applicable data protection laws give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with such laws.
Thank you for visiting the Site.
LAST UPDATED: 25 February 2021